Top 7 easy-care houseplants
Easy to care for houseplants
If you want to improve the living climate in your home, you can add house plants, which can be done in every room of your house: bathroom, living room, bedroom, kitchen, attic room, etc. You then want the plants to give the best result and receive the right care. . The best quality plants are essential and can be found at EuroLeafs directly from the Dutch grower! If you are a beginner in houseplant care, opt for easy-to-maintain houseplants. You will find these in our range. View the top 7 easiest to maintain houseplants below. Which of these plants would you like to have in your home? In addition to this top 7, there are of course many more plants that you too can keep alive with a little attention and some tips that you will find in our webshop and which you can enjoy to the fullest.
Top 7 houseplants that you can safely buy as a beginner:
- aloe vera
- pancake plant
You can choose to make your own top 7 from previous experiences with houseplants, which you have had for a long time without requiring much care. In addition, you can visit our online store and put houseplants that you like on a list with the required care. Which houseplants will it be? Which plants will come into their own in your home with little care? Factors such as the air quality in the house (heating, ventilation), drafts (almost all plants are affected by this) and the incidence of light play a major role, so always take these into account.
Top 7 Houseplants That “Always Do It Right”
Houseplants at a glance “that always do well”:
- lady's tongue or sanseveria, the nickname student plant indicates enough that this plant does not need much attention
- cactus, an unprecedented number of species available, most die from too much water, causing the roots to rot
- scindapsus, hanging plant or climbing plant, beautiful foliage, avoid a place with direct sunlight, give plenty of water
- schefflera, very graceful foliage, no direct sunlight, but plenty of daylight (not in front of the window on the windowsill, but a few meters away), slightly toxic
- anthurium, red flowering or white
- dieffenbachia, be careful with children and pets, this plant is very beautiful but poisonous
- aglaonema, this plant is also very beautiful but poisonous, also works well as an office plant
Are there really difficult plants? If you read the info per plant carefully and act accordingly, the house plants will surprise you with their beautiful leaves. General tips:
- pay attention to watering, usually they get too much and the roots rot away
- Most plants do not like too bright sunlight, protect them against it
- make sure that plants have a free place and do not touch the environment with their leaves
- When purchasing, take into account the place where you want to put the plants and buy plants of the best quality online from a grower or a garden center
- have plants delivered to your home, so that they do not suffer from transport
Maintaining house plants without green fingers
Would you like to have houseplants in your home, but you don't think you can keep them alive? Forget that quickly, because even without green fingers you can do it. Just start buying houseplants that thrive in all conditions. Those green fingers come naturally. You can even become addicted to it and keep bringing new plants into your home.
Share the joy that plants bring with others and exchange experiences. Visit our online store regularly to read all the news. New plants are added all the time. In addition to being an online store, EuroLeafs is also a source of information, which you can turn to at any time. You can enjoy shopping there. Place an order online and have the houseplants delivered to your home quickly and easily. The plants arrive at your home undamaged, it couldn't be easier. Tip: sending a plant as a gift via the website is also an option. Who will you surprise with a beautiful houseplant? Check out what is possible, with or without a ticket, with or without a beautiful pot?